AeroGrow is the creator of the AeroGarden – an indoor, countertop, hydroponic garden. Our team is small, but our product is worldwide! Check us out at aerogarden.com.
Assist the Manager of Account Services on orders from the Amazon platform worldwide. The account coordinator will provide operations support with account setup, product setup, planning for and processing of orders, tracking receipts, compliance management, and addressing all operational correspondences from Amazon.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Responsibilities include but not limited to the following)
- Account Management – Amazon is a world-class company with a presence throughout the world.AeroGardens are currently listed in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain and Italy. The Account Coordinator will manage the operational aspect of the AeroGrow accounts on the Amazon platform worldwide.Will work closely with the sales account coordinator, marketing and the graphics department for the initial setup of product and the continued maintenance of product. Support the accounting department to ensure timely invoicing of all Amazon accounts. This requires a high level of detail work and excellent organizational skills.
- Purchase Order Management – AeroGrow sells directly to a number of Amazon platforms worldwide in addition to drop shipping from our own warehouse.The Account Coordinator will process orders across all Amazon platforms, provide direction to our warehouses and see that all orders are addressed in a timely, accurate manner that meets or exceeds all operational performance metrics.
- Performance Metric Tracking – Maintain excellent operational performance metrics for both warehouse orders and dropship orders. Eliminate performance issues from the operation by finding the root cause of non-compliant issues and take appropriate action. Respond to all case logs in a timely and effective manner to ensure a smooth operation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of service attitude (clear, open communication, flexible and open to ideas, confident), an entrepreneurial nature (takes initiative with little or no direction, owns the project, accountable for tracking all accounts and status), and a strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task both effectively and efficiently to support multiple Amazon platforms in a timely fashion while maintaining a high percentage of accuracy.
Our business is highly seasonal and usually becomes very intense during the winter and holiday months. During this time frame, long work hours and weekends are not uncommon
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and math skills required
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Solid track record for delivering and maintaining high percentage of accuracy
- Strong computer skills are essential to perform this job successfully. Must be able to navigate multiple Amazon platforms.
- Ability to solve practical problems, communicate effectively and present information in a concise understandable manner.
- Standard professional office environment with minimum noise
- Ability to travel up to 25% per year
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit in front of a computer, and engage in discussions (both talking and hearing). In addition, the job requires occasional lifting of boxes weighting 10-25 lbs. The employee is rarely required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel or crouch.