Assist the Director of Online Sales in cultivating and maintaining sales on the Amazon platform worldwide. The Account Coordinator will provide sales support in developing and executing sell-in and sell-thru strategies with the Sales team, Management team and Amazon buyers. The Account Coordinator will assist with creating special promotions, content for buyer meetings, sales reporting and analysis, and sales tools to help efficiently run the business unit.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Account Management – Amazon is world-class company with a world-class website throughout the world. The Account Coordinator will work closely with the Sales Director manage the Amazon platforms worldwide (AeroGardens are currently listed in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, with Spain, Italy, Mexico, Japan, and China set to go live in 2017). The Account Coordinator is responsible for initial product set up and ensuring web pages and pricing are accurate and working directly with the marketing, operations and graphics departments to meet any upcoming deadlines. This requires a high level of detail work and the ability to manage and drive a weekly sales meeting in which all departments meet and coordinate. (Projection: 40% of the job
- Sales Reporting & Analysis – AeroGrow makes many key business decisions based on sales metrics and previous sell-thru data. It is the job of the Account Coordinator to maintain and work closely with sell-in and sell-thru data across all Amazon platforms. The Account Coordinator will deliver on ad-hoc requests as well as standard analysis and reporting. This requires a high level of web-page competency as well as a high level of Microsoft Excel proficiency (forecasting, formula creation, data analysis, Pivot Tables, etc.). The follow-up tasks that come from this responsibility will change as our seasonality does. (Projection: 35% of the job)
- eCommerce Webpage – As retail web pages are in constant development, it is key AeroGrow’s web presence stay innovative and fresh. The Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Online Sales, Marketing and Graphics teams to maintain and improvement existing web pages in a responsive and timely manner. (Projection: 25% of the job)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The ideal candidate will possess a special combination of service attitude (clear, open communication, flexible and open to ideas, confident), an entrepreneurial nature (takes initiative with little or no direction, owns the project from start to end, accountable for tracking all accounts and status), and a strong attention to detail to help drive decision making in a ubiquitous online arena and strong technical skills:
- Ability to work efficiently on a publicly displayed computer (in a meeting) while taking direction of others
- Strong attention to detail
- Multitasking both effectively and efficiently
- Maintain high percentage of accuracy
- Seeks out opportunity for efficiency in workflow and streamline processes
- Ability to work with key players at the world’s leading retailer in a sales capacity
- Must be able to present in groups, network effectively and represent the company in person, via email and over the phone
Our business is highly seasonal and usually becomes very intense during the winter and holiday months. During this time frame, long work hours and weekends are not uncommon.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Sales, Business Administration, Management, Marketing or other related field of study
- 1 – 2 years’ of sales support or similar related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency required
- Strong with Math skills
- Solid track record for delivering and maintaining high percentage of accuracy
- Standard office setting with minimum noise
- Sitting in front of the computer for long period of time
- Standing, lifting (up to 25 lbs.), bending and stooping is needed for perform and tasks as it relates providing support to the departments
- Ability to travel (within the states) is required for this position. Travel is typically 5 - 10% of the year.
AeroGrow offers a compressive benefit package includes Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days of employment and on the 1st of the coming month. Those enrolled in our Medical plan are offered a Doctors Concierge membership paid by the Company. AeroGrow sponsored 401K plan with Employer Match is offered after 60 days of employment and on the 1st of the coming quarter.
POSITON IS IN BOULDER, CO. NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED. NO CONTACT FROM AGENCIES, CANDIDATES ONLY. THIS IS A SUPPORTIVE ROLE WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR CAREER GROW. SALARY RANGE IS 38K to 45K DEPENDING ON SKILL AND EXPERIENCE.